8020 E. Central Ave., Suite 100
Wichita, KS 67206
10209 W. Central Ave., Suite 1
Wichita, KS 67212
By Appointment Only
619 North Main St.
McPherson, KS 67460
Our professional staff strives to provide excellence in the quality of services using the latest hearing assessment equipment. Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, Inc. provides the following services both in the clinic and outside the clinic:
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiometric evaluations, consisting of pure tone air and bone conduction testing and speech testing.
- Middle ear analysis consisting of tympanometry and stapedius acoustic reflex testing. Eustachian tube function testing may be done if indicated.
- Transient Otoacoustic Emission testing and Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response testing to objectively assess hearing function disorder.
- Specialized testing for assessment of Central Auditory Function Disorder.
- Industrial testing to meet OSHA requirements.
- Home health and hospice hearing aid and pocket talker rental program.
- We carry a full range of assistive listening devices for the telephone, television and other listening needs.
- We are a provider for Kansas Telecommunications Access Program (TAPS).
- We also offer a comprehensive hearing services program for over 50 Continuing Care Communities and nursing homes. The program includes hearing screenings and evaluations, in-service training for staff, and informational sessions for friends and family. Monthly hearing aid cleanings and checkups. All of these services are provided at the long-term care facilities on site.
- We are Medicare, Blue Cross Blue, Shield and Medicaid providers and file all commercial insurance.
- There are no trial fees and a 100% refund guarantee if the hearing instruments are returned within 30 days.
OSHA - Noise and Hearing Conservation